Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New Blog - Day One

Well, here it is. My own little blog. It's not really my first. I did set one up for my writers group, but it didn't go over too well with the group. I may still pick it up one day as a way to share writing prompts and such. Who knows.

As I write this, it looks like history has been made. CNN.com is projecting Barack Obama as the winner of the Democratic Primary. I'm not Republican or Democrat; I believe in voting for the right person for the job. I have closely watched the Democratic Primaries this time around, one reason being it is history in the making. We were looking at either our first female, or first African-American presidential candidate. Like I said, HISTORY.

So, there it is. My first personal blog entry. Short...maybe not sweet...but it's mine. This may not be a daily thing, but hopefully five times a week at least. We'll see......

:-)

No comments: