Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sad Note


I am currently finishing up my Criminal Justice certificate at Mayland Community College, where my husband works in the IT department. Today the Criminal Justice/Basic Law Enforcement Training department lost instructor Tim Duncan in a sad accident. He was helping his father move a camper when it rolled over on him. Tim was killed and his father suffered a heart attack and was taken to the hospital.
Even though Tim was my teacher this semester, I am taking the classes online so have never actually met him face to face. I have enjoyed his emails and the comments he left on the papers he has graded, though. My husband says he was a really nice guy: always friendly and smiling.

My thoughts go out to Tim's friends and family. He will be missed.

No comments: