Tuesday, November 18, 2008

More Snow! YIPPEE!!

I love snow! I LOVE snow!! I LOVE SNOW!!!



Did I mention that I love snow?!?!




I got up at 4am as usual, and there was a very, very light dusting of snow on the ground. A little more snow has been added here and there, so there is just a bit more on the ground now.





Would love to see more snow on the ground, but I'm happy with what we have. I love snow. (Did I say that already?) :-)



Muffin, on the other hand, was not a very happy camper. She followed me out into the yard and then sat staring at me with that wonderful glare of hers, alternately lifting each front paw from the cold ground. Told her it was her own fault for following me, but you know how cats are.



The not quite 30 degree weather plus the snow plus the wonderful smell coming from my neighbor's wood stove...What a beautiful day it is.


3 comments:

Vicki Lane said...

You have a lot more than we do -- just blowing flakes here. But cold!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you got some snow.As for me i am happy here with 70 degrees in the day and low 40's at night.I must say however that i wouldn't care to experience snow for 1 day only and then if it would leave.I did however back in the late spring early summer go to Mount Shasta here and only made it up 3/4ths of the way to the top because of the snow.What can i say--I'm just a warm weather freak.I have a pic of shasta i'll try to download and send you.(To bad you didn't get enough snow to make some snowcream).A drink like a milkshake made from a snowfall.

Susan M. Bell said...

vicki - Cold doesn't even begin to cover it when that wind gets blowing. I love cold weather, unless the wind is kicking. It's just miserable then.

richard - I have never had snow cream, but have heard about it. I think it's Mayfield who makes a version of snow cream. They actually bought the recipe from a woman who works at our local Wal-Mart.